Thursday 1 March 2012

4. Who would be the audience for your media product?

This is a image showing the type of people i am targeting young adults and upper class, as i have shown in the photo above. I aiming to attract people from the ages of 15-21.


Before I created my media product I asked a group of students at college between the age of 15 - 21 to name what their favourite films are, here are some of the most popular choices:
  • Assassins Creed
  • James bond
  • Scarface
  • Hit-Man
All of these films are Stalker and action related which helped me make a very easy decision to what my target audience would be.

After I had completed my media product, I asked the same people what they thought about my film. Here are some of their responses:
  • "I really want to see what happens after the assassination."
  • "I like the fact that you don't see the assassins face until the end."
  • "I think it is good, but I would like to see more of the killing scene."
I think that the feedback I recieved from my peers was very positive and it confirmed that my decision to target a young age group was deffinately the correct choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment